THOUSANDS OF SCHEDULED FLIGHTS - BUT NOT WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
Even if the place you want to go to has both an airport and scheduled airline service, the schedule may not be what you need. Too many transfers or simply the wrong time of day?
THOUSANDS OF AIRPORTS - BUT NO SCHEDULED AIR TRAFFIC?
The U.S. has approximately 5000 general aviation airports that can be serviced by a chartered aircraft while the airlines can only offer service to 500 major airports. Most of the general aviation airports will be very close to where you want to go. Most of them have no scheduled air traffic, so you can't just buy a ticket and go there, no matter what you are willing to pay.
HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT FARES - BUT NOT THE ONE YOU WANT?
Perhaps your party is large and you're looking for a better deal than the scheduled airlines offer.
THE SOLUTION IS A CHARTERED AIRCRAFT
- Without time consuming transfers at congested airports.
- Without having to wait for a departure time, set to someone else's needs.
- Without long haul ground transportation to reach your final destination.
- Often at a surprisingly affordable fare.
- We will find that aircraft for you. Quickly, efficiently and at the best available rate.
- We offer far more alternatives than any single airline.
- We are advisors, not aircraft operators. We give you far better possibilities to select the transportation alternative best suited to your requirements. We offer far more alternatives than any single airline.
WHAT USING CAI'S SERVICES MEANS TO YOU
- Free quotations. We never charge for quotations.
- No extra cost. The aircraft operators cover our fee. Our price will be exactly the same as theirs.
- Discretion. Who goes where and when, is your business. Nobody else's.
- We work only with well established aircraft charter operators providing high quality aircraft and complying with the regulations set forth by the Federal Aviation Administration. Whether you need a turboprop or a jet aircraft we have the resources to locate the right aircraft for your trip at the best price.